Our client, a NHS organisation is looking for an Interim Senior Governance Advisor for three months to do a thorough review of all governance systems, processes and structures for governance around two CCGs that operate combined governance.
The Senior Governance Advisor will be responsible for:
- Mapping of current structures, terms of reference and decision approval pathways within two weeks
- Independent diagnostic of issues and recommendations as to immediate changes needed - to be completed by end of June
- Implementation of changes agreed through diagnostic to be in place by end of August
- Delivery of a programme of 1:1 meetings with all GB members and relevant execs to ensure they understand their roles, responsibilities, the respective remits of committees, and how decisions should be taken by end of July
- Fully embedded standard operating procedures to be developed for all North governance and committee operations (with a view to being rolled out across all places) by end of July
- Support to exec and local management team around governance issues as resetting decision making processes
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience in a similar role
- Be authoritative in the subject matter and have the gravitas to affect change
- Be able to do a deep dive in to the issue quickly and recommend change
- Extensive knowledge of NHS Governance processes and Protocol
If you are keen to be considered, please register your interest below.