Infrastructure Project Manager - Transformation - Solutions
Infrastructure Project Manager - Solutions - Transformation - Financial Services - Consultancy - End User - PRINCE2 - PMP - Security - Compliance - Risk - Infrastructure
Looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to come and work with a global leading consultancy, working on-site at one of their top Financial Services Clients.
The client is investing in a range of infrastructure consolidation, upgrade, and improvement transformation activities. The focus of this position will be to work as a Senior Project Manager, driving the delivery of these new and enhanced services into the production environment. You will be expected to project manage key solution development and deployment activities including, but not limited to, requirements management, design, integration, testing, operational integration, production, implementation, and migration.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects. You will be implementing engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures in accordance with their methodology, to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
In order to be successful in this position, you MUST have the following skills/experience:
- 10+ years experience successfully delivering projects to provide solutions including large scale infrastructure and End User initiatives
- Relevant experience in a Global organisation
- A successful track record of delivering complex solutions
- Strong client facing skills
- An appreciation of Security, Compliance and Risk considerations as they relate to solution design, implementation and operation within global organizations
- Certifications in Project Management such as PMP or PRINCE2 desirable
- Strong familiarity with project management methodologies and associated tools
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - the business language is English but French language skills are desirable
If you have the required skills then please apply for your CV to be considered! Or if not, please pass onto someone who you think could be a good fit.
*PLEASE DO NOT CALL IN, ALL CV'S WILL BE REVIEWED AND SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES CONTACTED*
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.