Data Analytics Manager
Our Client, a PE backed international services group is aiming at considerable growth in the near future. As such, they are looking to complement the commercial team with analytical resources that can support critical strategic decisions on initiatives such as pricing optimisation and product portfolio rationalisation, in close collaboration with the senior management team. The successful candidate will have relevant experience from a corporate analytical / financial function with advanced modelling and presentation skills. Starting asap and likely to be a minimum of 6 months.
- Retrieve data from the internal systems (ERP, CRM, BI) and external environments in robust analytical data models
- Conduct and present analyses on key performance indicators including volume, prices and margins trends relative to quotes, orders and invoiced sales and provide commentary on opportunities and risks
- Provide recommendations for new initiatives to promote overall profitability
- Monitor performance of the strategic initiatives that have been or will be implemented in the Division, and providing analysis and commentaries on backward (quote win rates) and forward looking (response time to quotes) indicators
- Communicate findings to relevant stakeholders across the organisation
- Preparation of presentations ad hoc financial analysis / modelling for strategic initiatives
- Excellent academics with a preference for a Bachelor of Science from a leading academic institution
- Excellent analytical ability including proficiency on excel, VBA, database management system (Microsoft access, Power BI or equivalent)
- Experience on visualization software (e.g. Tableau) is considered favourably
- Strong presentation skills and good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in small team environments across multiple geographies, with presence and personality to build relationships across all levels of seniority
- Attention to detail, driven, energetic, self-starter, able to work independently while able to take guidance and instruction from other team members
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe.