Director of Education
1 day left
Changing the lives of children is not just an exciting challenge but one that requires passion and a real understanding of the importance of that challenge. Our client, Tutor Doctor the #1 worldwide educational system for children, are looking for inspirational leaders with a great work ethic, focus and structure. Building a new business from the ground up motivates you as well as excites you and this is your chance to take control of your career and your future.
Tutor Doctor is recognised worldwide in the private education market, a business that will provide great rewards financially and personally. If you actively care about education and have the vision to develop young students, then Tutor Doctor want to meet with you.
Your Director Profile:
- Proven senior management experience, ideally in education
- Corporate environment or consulting
- Good communicator
- Passionate about helping others succeed, especially young students
Your Director Role:
- Build the business from the ground up
- Identify local markets
- Develop long term relationships within the education sector
- Protect and develop those in the education market
Your Director Benefits:
- Predictable revenue streams generate significant tax advantageous income
- Low overheads – a lean business model – up and ready in less than 60 days!
- Prominence in the local business community
- Work life balance with the reward of shaping young student’s lives
- Strong support network
About Tutor Doctor
Voted number 1 in home tutoring worldwide by Entrepreneur Magazine, and consistently winning Child’s Magazine’s Parents Choice Awards - Tutor Doctor continually build on their successful business model year on year. In the UK the private tutoring market is worth £6 billion, estimated to grow worldwide to $128 billion by 2020. Tutor Doctor have been developing their system helping over 200,000 students – this is the fastest growing ‘recognised’ education franchise in the UK.
The role is to work independently as a franchisee and join a growing network in 15 countries. The franchise industry generates over £13Bn of revenue and 92% of franchisees are profitable.
You may not have thought about franchising but if you are considering a new opportunity you will find that it gives you freedom and benefits that come with success. You will need to invest some of your own capital, c£30k, to get your business off the ground but we believe that the exceptional ROI will show you why this will be a good decision for you. Follow the link to request some more information – we look forward to hearing from you!
Source: NatWest bfa Franchise Survey
Apply for Director of Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly