An exciting opportunity for a proven CFO has arisen in a high-growth, PE-backed SaaS business that has grown by 60% year in year out for the last 4 years.
As the CFO, your key responsibilities will include working closely with the CEO and operations managers to drive commercial insight and profitability, building strong relationships with stakeholders across the group, as well as externally with the PE investors and debt providers, and preparing and leading the exit process.
- Continue to improve the processes, controls and systems – first time buy out business will require professionalising.
- Bringing in proper KPIs to drive the business forward.
- Upselling / cross selling / new product launches – the CFO will be responsible for these changes and optimising the business
- Pricing model needs to be reviewed – assessments need to be made around the recurring revenue model
- You will be hands-on
- Will have to have a commercial, strategic mindset
- Proven track record of taking a PE-backed SaaS business to exit
- Private equity experience is essential.
The exit will make the successful applicant a high 7 figure exit – if you have the required skill set, please apply - our client will interview appropriate individuals immediately.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly