2 days left
A high-growth private equity-backed Services business is searching for a CFO to work closely with the CEO, PE investors and other key stakeholders to help drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, high-growth business and help deliver a successful exit.
As the CFO, you will provide great quality commercial and strategic analysis to provide the business and board with the information to help them make key decisions about:
- Pricing and commercial agreements
- Return on investment across the business with recommendations to the board, including marketing spend
- Growing the footprint of the business and maintaining effective working relationships with existing franchises
This opportunity involves preparing annual budgets and forecasts, managing working capital and annual statuary returns. Additionally, you will provide timely, accurate board packs and monthly MI, as well as building a strong working relationship with investors.
Furthermore, you will ensure best-in-class processes, systems and regulatory compliance and prepare annual budgets and forecasts, manage working capital and annual statutory returns.
To apply for this role, you will:
- Have previous exposure to private equity investors (preferred)
- Be a strong business partner, who can work closely with founders and can challenge and bring rigour to their approach
- Have a commercial, strategic mindset
- Enjoy challenging the common orthodoxy and can provide the analysis to back up commercial decisions
- Have strong modelling skills
- Have a change-driven, proactive approach
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly