CFO - Interim
7 days left
Our client is a high growth c£600m turnover Private Equity backed global services business with operations in 7 countries. The business operates through a unique partnering arrangement with its customer base, who in turn are supported by the business’s cutting edge technology platform. The Group is in the process of implementing a considered strategy to double in size over the next 4 years through growth plans focused on expanding a number of key operating pillars of the business.
The Group has a requirement for an Interim CFO to provide continuity during a 6 to 9 month period while a search is carried out for a new (permanent) CFO.
The role will report to the CEO, participate in Investor Board meetings and be a key member of the Executive leadership team. Following a handover process from the incumbent CFO, the Interim CFO will focus on:
- Participation in strategy development and execution
- Leadership and development of the finance team
- Financial and operational reporting and insight
- Oversight of the FY20 planning process
- Oversight of the FY19 year-end and audit
- Internal and external stakeholder management (investors, banks, regulators, auditors)
The successful candidate will also be expected to bring his/her expertise to bear in:
- Working with the Executive team to develop robust business plans and forecasts for each of the key growth initiatives, setting appropriate measurable goals and indicators to support the execution of strategy
- Ensuring the business has robust processes in place to assess investment proposals and track investment returns
- Reviewing the structure and composition of the finance team to ensure it remains aligned with the anticipated requirements of the business over the next 3-4 years
- Managing and optimising cash flow to meet working capital requirements
- Overseeing changes in operational accounting processes to improve their efficiency and effectiveness
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Several years’ proven leadership experience and a demonstrable track record gained in a CFO role with PE-owned businesses
- Experience in an ambitious, innovative, high-growth environment, ultimately delivering a business of scale
- A commercially astute leader, able to inspire and empower colleagues and continually improve output.
- A confident and articulate written and verbal communicator with strong inter-personal skills.
This promises to be a fascinating interim contract in a market leading business in which the candidate will be empowered to make a genuine contribution to its development.
Apply for CFO - Interim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly