A high-growth private equity-backed professional services business is searching for a CFO to work closely with the CEO, PE investors and other key stakeholders to help drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, high-growth business and help deliver a successful exit.
As the CFO, you will provide great quality commercial and strategic analysis to provide the business and board with the information to help them make key decisions about:
- Pricing and commercial agreements
- Customer acquisition
- Return on investment across the business with recommendations to the board, including marketing spend
- Growing the franchisee network and maintaining effective working relationships with existing franchises
To apply for this role, you will:
- Likely come from an online or B2C business where customer acquisition and marketing ROI is key.
- Exposure to private equity investors is essential.
- Be a strong business partner, who can work closely with founders and can challenge and bring rigour to their approach
- Have commercial, strategic mindset
- Enjoy challenging the common orthodoxy and can provide the analysis to back up commercial decisions
- Have strong modelling skills
- Have a change-driven, proactive approach
- Managed a leveraged environment
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly