Exciting Marketing Manager role working for a global B2B organisation.
The Marketing Manager will be joining an established global B2B organisation based near Chiswick - they are a global business with year on year growth and have strong development opportunities in this sector.
The Marketing Manager is a fully integrated hands on execution marketing role driving strategy development, key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the marketing communications plan including advertising, PR, website, collateral etc.
- Development of marketing collateral and tool kits to support the sales and account teams
- Website management and analysis
- Support sales managers with promotional activity and drive marketing campaigns to promote these activities
- Development of campaigns to support product launches
- Conduct market, competitor analysis and utilise insight for campaign development
- CRM management and segmentation
- Brand guardianship
- External agency management
To be right for the Marketing Manager role you will have track record in B2B marketing, you will have supported strategy development and executed campaigns across on and offline channels ideally across EMEA. You will have a track record in working closely with sales to drive lead generation and customer engagement and comfortable working with remote teams.
Salary on offer is up to £55,000 plus benefits