Lead Business Analyst - ERP Upgrade
Our client is a major Government Department operating at the heart of Whitehall and with an influence across all of Central Government. Following the implementation of a 'single operating platform', the largest of its kind in Europe, we are now looking to bring in a team of people to lead on the upgrade of this complex shared service system.
We are mobilising this new programme that will look to move the current ERP Oracle on premise system to a cloud based solution. The programme will be structured in 4 phases:
- Prepare (establish programme office, write OBC and then FBC. Produce commercial strategy, procurement strategy and ITT for 3 services (a/ERP Product b/ change implementation partner c/run services partner)
- Conduct initial business analysis of the current state
- Procure - delivering the service outlined above
- Change - Delivering the design, build test of the new applications. Transition from old to new system
- Run: Live service and programme close
One of these roles will be a bright, business focused Lead Business Analyst to run workshops and understand and document the current state covering Finance, HR and Procurement processes and outsourced transactional processes. The role requires excellent stakeholder engagement skills, strong presentation skills and a deep rooted understanding of finance, HR and procurement processes.
Experience in Government will be useful and experience using Oracle R12/Fusion and other ERP systems will also be desirable.
Apply for Lead Business Analyst - ERP Upgrade
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly