IT/SAP Project Manager - Germany
IT/SAP Project Manager
Germany - ???100,000 Salary + Benefits
Walldorf is main client location but will have a good amount of remote work
We are currently recruiting for an IT/SAP Project Manager for our International Services client based anywhere in Germany. This is a great opportunity to work for an Industry specialist which has a great reputation for working with Global brands and designing market leading IT Solutions.
- Candidates will need SAP Background and Procurement project delivery experience, ideally in SAP Ariba or SRM.
- IT Background is essential, IT procurement is preferable
- Proven S/4 Hana Implementation experience
- This person will need to be able to advise clients on Project lead times, budget and resources needed to different project requirements
- Strong client facing skills are required
- Proven experience of managing onshore and offshore teams remotely
- Candidate will be required to manage time effectively
- Candidates must hold an EU passport
- Willing to travel
Benefits: Ultimate autonomy, remote working
Some projects could be 100% travelling initially but if managed well then could only be onsite 3 days a week
Please could you reply with your CV and contact details if you have the right profile for this position, and would like to explore further?
We also offer a generous referral scheme here at Linksap, so if this particular opportunity is not right for you, please do recommend a colleague and we will be happy to pay you ???500 after your referred candidate successfully completes 1 month.
Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Gr????en,
Team Leader - SAP & SuccessFactors Permanent Recruitment
Linksap Europe Ltd
E: (see below)