2 days left
Partner Financial is working with a multinational company with revenues of over €100 million, and manufacturing, production, and sales operations worldwide. They are currently going through an exciting period of rapid change and development, and are about to commence deployment of a newly-finalised Target Operating Model as part of this ongoing strategy. This will run in tandem with the creation of a new principle company holding structure, while developing new processes for Treasury, Cashflow, Tax, intercompany, and transfer pricing, amongst other core accounting and reporting practices.
The business is now seeking an experienced Group Financial Controller; a technically strong, highly experienced accountant and controller, who has had dedicated, hands on exposure to all forms of financial control; Tax, Treasury, Reporting, Systems, process etc.
The business is highly complex with unique ownership structures and a multi-jurisdictional/currency remit – this has induced the review of the financial control operating model, and the Controller will need to be adaptable and pro-active, able to work with senior stakeholders from all facets of the business to help the business embed this new structure and way of working.
- Professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with appropriate level of PQE and demonstrable technical accounting skill
- Commitment to a scheme of continuous improvement, both operationally and strategically, and pro-active participation as a Senior Finance leader within the organisation
- Excellent experience of applying technical accounting methodologies and standards
- Strong tax knowledge, to help guide all subsidiary tax compliance
- Robust experience in managing complex cashflow and treasury operations in a multi-currency and multi-entity group
- Experience of self-sufficiently working through a variety of high-profile projects across broad multinationals
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral, with proven, successful stakeholder management across all levels and disciplines within a business
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly