Proposition Marketing Manager
Michael Page have partnered with a high growth business in the Oxfordshire area in order to fuel their expansion across a number of key Markets. Due to this expansion, we are now recruiting a Proposition Marketing Manager to be based from their Head office in Oxfordshire.
This client is a key business with Oxfordshire. With a heavy focus on expansion in the business and an increase in terms of the products and portfolios offered to customers, they are a highly exciting and engaging business.
The Proposition Marketing Manager will be responsible for the below duties:
- Creating engaging propositions alongside the Marketing and Sales teams to increase the Market penetration into the target sectors
- Create strong Marketing plans for the execution and launch of the propositions to market
- Work with Sales teams and Account teams to drive the propositions to market and to create buy in within the teams
- Be seen as a Champion within the business for the Propositions team
The Proposition Marketing Manager role will be looking for the below duties:
- A proven track record in Proposition/Product/Solutions focused Marketing (ideally within a B2B environment but we are open on this).
- Experience in Proposition Development, from conception through to execution
- An excellent track record in using Customer insight data to drive informed Marketing decisions.
- Excellent Stakeholder influencing skills
- A highly practical and objective approach to Marketing planning
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Oxfordshire
The Proposition Marketing Manager role will offer a Salary bracket of between £60,000 and £85,000,000 plus benefits and bonuses.