Blackline System Implementation Manager
A global technology business is looking for a BlackLine Systems Implementation Manager to lead the end to end implementation of BlackLine.
The business is looking for a proactive and hands-on leader who can manage this project across the lifecycle through the deployment and transition.
The Hiring manager describes the role as:
"An integral position within the finance transformation team which suits an energetic person who has strong experience managing system implementations for similar sized businesses'
To successfully deliver this you must have:
- Previous implementation experience of BlackLine software in a large project
- System implementation project management experience
- Ideally a finance background, Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- Strong change management experience working with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication and the ability to maintain strong relationships across all key programme stakeholders in several countries
A little more information about the role:
- Serve as a liaison between the implementation team and the appropriate business decision-makers within the organisation
- Submit reports to the project stakeholders outlining progress, project risks, and change control
- Responsible for delivery risk assessment
- Manage the defined budget, budget changes and approve budget charges
- Supporting finance workstreams and projects in the scoping and planning required to deliver all relevant finance processes
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Blackline System Implementation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly