Operations Manager - 3PL Manufacturing Logistics & Production
- Operations Manager 3PL (Manufacturing Logistics & Production)
- Managing a large storage facility offering line feed to production & storage of finished goods
A leading Global Transport and Logistics business with one of the most recognisable brands in the UK Logistics industry. The business has a blue chip customer base and a strong reputation as a leading employer of choice within the Logistics Distribution and supply chain sector.
In this exciting role, the successful Operations Manager 3PL Manufacturing Logistics & Production will manage a multi site storage and line feed operation across their site. This will involve managing the operations to ensure excellent customer service whilst ensuring good levels of profitability.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing resources to ensure they are being utilised at the optimum level.
- Assessing the commerciality of Warehouse operations including storage, line feed and finished goods.
- Developing and retaining a Warehouse management team.
- Managing commercial agreements with customers and building good customer relationships.
- Creating a strong culture of employee engagement, communication and Health and Safety.
The successful Operations Manager 3PL Manufacturing Logistics & Production - Yeovil will have strong Warehouse experience and the capability to progress further in the organisation.
Other key aspects of the successful candidate will include:
- Excellent Warehouse knowledge, both operationally and commercially
- Strong influencing skills both internally and externally
- Excellent people engagement skills
- An innovative approach to Warehouse operations
- A home location commutable to the Site
The successful Operations Manager 3PL Manufacturing Logistics & Production - Yeovil will receive:
- Salary of c£40,000 - £50,000
- 25 days + BH