Commercial Director Europe
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture and supply of technical products for food and beverage customers with a mix of multinational and regional Manufacturing and Foodservice customers. Due to an internal promotion, they are looking to appoint a European Commercial Director.
- Reporting directly to the regional president and a key member of the senior leadership team you will have complete control over a broad commercial function covering sales, customer service, marketing and NPD, where you will focus on growing revenues through predominantly existing accounts
- Operating through both a hands on and strategic approach you will shape, lead and mentor a large multifunctional team with 7 direct reports.
- Will engage with new and existing customers to build strong collaborative relationships across multiple business channels and work closely with other functional business leaders to ensure targets are achieved.
- Degree educated and ideally blue-chip trained, you will have a proven track record in b2b sales with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues in relevant technical sales environment and significant exposure to multinational food and beverage customers/ key account management.
- Will have experience leading a technical sales function with significant achievements leading new product development initiatives alongside customers.
- The gravitas to engage with new and existing customers, you will be comfortable managing multinational accounts in a hands on style where regular pan European travel will be required.