Our client is an international food group with revenues in excess of €3bn globally and an enviable customer base across Grocery and Foodservice markets in both Brand and Private label categories. Due to a restructure, they are looking to appoint a Sales Director to lead UK and ROI channels.
- Reporting directly to UK Managing Director and a key member of the senior leadership team you will enjoy complete strategic responsibility for sales, customer service, marketing and NPD across all channels in the UK in a highly autonomous role
- Operating through both a hands on and strategic approach you will shape, lead and mentor a large multifunctional team with 6 direct reports
- Will engage with customers to build strong collaborative relationships across multiple business channels and work closely with other functional business leaders to ensure targets are achieved.
- Of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record in the UK food sector with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues and significant exposure to UK
- Grocery customers ideally with both brand and private label categories
- Will have achievements leading new product development initiatives and launches alongside customers in a collaborative manner, especially the UK Grocers.
- The gravitas to represent the business in the UK with the ability to lead a multi-functional customer facing team.