Managing Director International
Our client is a private equity backed British Food group with a leading market share in added value private label foods for UK Grocery retail customers. Due to planned growth in international markets they are looking to appoint a Managing Director – International.
- A new role reporting directly to the CEO and Investors you will be a key member of the senior leadership team and hold full responsibility for the design and delivery of an international (blank canvass) growth agenda in a highly strategic leadership position.
- Will probably source manufacturing partners to establish a footprint in international markets whilst engaging with ‘new’ customers to secure new business, working closely alongside peers to ensure group standards are aligned and goals are achieved.
- Will build, lead and mentor a multi-functional senior management to drive profitable revenues.
- Degree educated you will have led international strategic growth initiatives for a British fmcg manufacturer ideally in food. Exposure to private label products/ categories and International retail customers would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to represent the business on an international stage, you will have experience managing either third-party manufacturing partners or M&A activities outside the UK.
- Will have the ability to prove you can increase international performance through the deployment of your strategy.