Chief Commercial Officer - North America
Our client is a huge success story in Europe with a leading brand across both Food & Beverage categories. Due to further planned growth in International markets they are looking outside of their own for fresh talent and market expertise.
- Reporting directly to CEO you will have complete strategic control over the design and delivery of the development of their business in North America focussing on growing revenues through predominately new retail and convenience accounts with full support of group resources.
- Operating through both a hands on and strategic approach you will build, lead and mentor a multi-functional team with overall responsibility for sales, marketing, customer service and supply to North American markets
- Will engage with customers to build strong collaborative relationships across multiple business channels and work closely with other functional business leaders to ensure brand performance and growth targets are achieved.
- Following a succession expansion period in the region the successful individual will progress into a broader general management position.
- Degree educated and ideally blue-chip trained, you will have a proven track record in a branded FMCG environment with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues across the region.
- Will have worked closely alongside customers in a collaborative manner with experience leading new product launches across various channels.
- The gravitas to represent the business across North America in an autonomous leadership position with the ability to build and lead a multi-functional customer facing team.