Head of Health, Safety & Quality
2 days left
Sector: Construction, Engineering
Base Salary: £80k
Bonus: Bonus, Car, Pension, Healthcare
Our Client is a leading manufacturer, installer and service provider of new technologies in the Lift and Escalator market operating globally and part of a blue chip international group. The UK division wishes to appoint a Head of Health, Safety & Quality to provide expertise across service / maintenance and installation projects.
- Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will have full responsibility for the company’s safety, health, environmental and quality systems and their management.
- You will develop, implement and monitor policy and produced across all levels of the business & manage the health and safety team.
- You will coordinate CDM activities in line with current legislation; manage risk statements creating method statements, creating behavioural ownership and best practise with staff, contractors and sub-contractors.
- NEBOSH qualified with experience of the construction sector you will be able to demonstrate a track record of developing and implementing robust company policy and procedures.
- You will manage behavioural change and develop a culture of employee ownership in a highly influential role.
- With strong legislation, regulatory and development skills you will possess first class communication skills and be keen to join a highly regarded group involved in land market projects.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting SHEQ/159x/01 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Head of Health, Safety & Quality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly