5 days left
Location: Midlands UK
Sector: Ground Engineering/Piling
Base Salary: £80k
Benefits: Executive Car, Pension, Family Healthcare
Bonus: Generous Bonus
Our client is a growing Piling and Groundworks contractor who are implementing a bold growth strategy for expansion throughout the UK. They have an extensive forward order book for general ground works and piling with a significant element into the housebuilding sector. Due to this they
would now like to appoint and Operations Leader for the Midlands Region.
- Will report to the Divisional Director and manage a Regional Team to deliver contracts with a particular focus on the Housebuilding Sector.
- Will liaise with the main contractors/developers on progress and delivery across the Region.
- Will ideally be of degree education but not essential.
- You will have a track record of working in the UK Ground Engineering/Piling sector.
- You will be keen to join a fast paced environment with the Option to move to a Directors role.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting OPSL/687/01 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been
Apply for Operations Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly