Sector: Ground Engineering/Piling
Base Salary: £85k
Benefits: Executive Car, Pension, Family Healthcare
Bonus: Generous Bonus
Our client is a leading Piling and Groundworks contractor who after a review of the market have implemented a bold growth strategy for true National Coverage. After successfully securing significant forward orders in Civils and in particular House Building, they would now like to appoint an Operations Manager to support the Operations Director.
- Will report to the Operations Director and will be responsible for 6 direct reports for a given Region.
- Will liaise with the bidding and commercial team to ensure that future bids are realistic and that and the contract is commercially sound.
- Will work with the closely with the clients on current and future works.
- Will ideally be of degree education but not essential.
- You will have experience of working in the UK contracting sector.
- You will be Commercially astute and keen to join a business in which the delivery of profitable business results are both recognised and rewarded.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting OPSM/687/01 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been