Sector: Construction, Engineering
Base Salary: £110,000
Bonus: 15% - 20%
Benefits: Full executive package
Our client is a market leading manufacturer, distributor, installer and maintainer of elevators and escalators operating extensively across the UK and Europe. Due to continued profitable growth both organic and via acquisition they wish to appoint a Director to the service function. To profitably deliver and grow the aftermarket repair & services business function across London.
- Reporting directly to the UK Board you will be responsible for setting and implementing the services and maintenance growth strategy for the UK & Ireland.
- You will lead the Service Kay account managers, Technical department & call centre function.
- You will work closely with the board and regional directors in supporting bids whilst harmonising the service offering to develop best practice, policy & direction focusing on increase services and profitable growth.
- Degree in Engineering and you will have in-depth expertise in the leading the service function and its policy within a engineering services/maintenance business and ideally have knowledge of the UK elevator and escalator industry.
- You will be able demonstrate strategy development, shaping customer services via digitisation and services monitoring and improvement to build a best in industry offering.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting SERV/159/01 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.