5 days left
Our client are looking for a proven Project Manager/Head of Projects to work with the business to develop a more robust project management structure throughout their business.
Michael Page are pleased to be supporting a niche Engineering and Manufacturing business with the appointment of a permanent Project Manager/Head of Projects. Our client are looking for a proven Project Manager/Head of Projects to work with the business to develop a more robust project management structure throughout their business, working closely with Commercial and Operations to streamline how they are currently managing their portfolio of projects from initial customer engagement to final sign off.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Review and develop existing project management processes alongside the CEO and Operations Team.
- Support Sales and Commercial teams through the sales cycle and project specification stages.
- Manage all risk assessments, Cost sheets and monitor variations and variation costs.
- Manage a range of projects Nationally and Internationally.
- Work with manufacturing and external contractors to ensure a smooth hand over to the end client after commissioning.
- Mitigate all risks throughout the project life cycle.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a strong background of Mechanical and Electrical installation projects ideally within an engineering or manufacturing environment. You will be capable of liaising with high value customers, sub contractors and internal multi disciplined teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a niche engineering business and work with the Senior Management team to improve how they deliver their projects.