Finance Business Partner
4 days left
You will report into the Commercial Finance Director and work closely with the FP&A team as well as a number of Senior Managers across the business. Track record in providing insightful reporting, analysis and advice to business leads is essential.
- Work with the Division's leaders to track and report on monthly, quarterly and annual performance versus forecast and budget. Provide regular insight and analysis of results for the Monthly Business Reviews.
- Support investment appraisal and cost / benefit analysis and provide ad-hoc analysis to support key business decisions
- Report utilization of resources and the impact on profit
- Produce monthly forecasts, annual budgets and mid-term strategic plans
- Support the month end process and results review
- Review and control of recharges from offshore and nearshore delivery centers
- Maintenance of standard costing model for the recharging of time / people cost
Skills and Traits:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) with around 1-4 years post qualified experience
- Communicate persuasively and articulately with stakeholders, and have the ability to explain complex concepts to non-financial persons, to help achieve the desired results
- Results oriented; exceptional financial acumen with analytical reasoning and excellent numerical skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact persuasively and articulately with stakeholders
- Experience of cost reporting, budgets and forecasting in a matrix environment
- Experience of cost center allocations from delivery units preferred
- Experience of IT Services industry (or other services/projects based industries supported by central delivery functions) preferred
An excellent role, working in a high calibre team, offering a competitive package. Please get in touch on 020 7747 9720 if you are interested in hearing about more about this position.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly