Interim Turnaround CFO
1 day left
An opportunity has arisen to work with a business which is backed by private equity and are looking for an Interim CFO to lead on a turnaround of an underperforming FMCG business. The business is a well-known, household name who need a strong CFO to resurrect the dying business and lead on the transformation. It is a 6-month contract with a possibility of extension based in Central London.
What you will be doing:
- Stripping the business back to its core
- Managing the business debt, including avoidance of breach of covenants
- Analysing performance of under performing business areas with a view to closing
- Reducing multi-site count
- Refinancing the business and securing further funding
- Must have a proven track record of a successful turnaround
- Private equity experience is preferable
- Experience with multi-site, FMCG business
- Strong with financial controls
- ACA/ACCA is preferable.
Apply for Interim Turnaround CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly