4 days left
An opportunity to work with a high-growth, private equity-backed software business who have recently gone through a secondary buy-out has arisen. They are looking to bring on an Interim CFO to inject some pace into the business – you will be working alongside a highly reputable CEO, assisting with initial post-acquisition change whilst they look for a permanent CFO. This is a 6-month contract, with the head office located in Central London - but expect international travel!
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with the board and private equity house to allow a seamless alignment of the finance function
- Ensure maintenance of robust financial controls
- Hiring responsibilities, including hiring a Head of FP&A and Financial Controller
- Introduce a monthly reporting process to the PE house
- Lead on the system integrations, working with the IT function to do this
- Liaise with the banks for any covenants or debt issues
- Previous experience working within a private equity house and in post-acquisition
- Ideally ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification from big 4
- Ability to start within a week
- Previous experience in a SaaS business is preferable.
Apply for Interim CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly