Senior Insolvency Administrator
1 day left
As a Senior you will be given your own varied caseloads to manage, which you will be dealing with from cradle to grave. As you will be working a varied caseload it is essential that you have proven prior experience.
This top 20 firm, with a mission of creating and housing exceptional accountants is going through a period of modernisation. The insolvency team is reflecting this movement, looking to bring on an excellent Senior Administrator who can work well within a team of ambitious, hardworking individuals.
- Relevant experience working on formal insolvency appointments
- Proven success managing a varied corporate caseload
- Confident and good communication style
- Professional Manner including good interpersonal, telephone and letter writing style
- Takes responsibility for work tasks and quality, managing own workload and deadlines
The successful candidate will have an excellent ability to manage caseloads that comes from hands on experience. The firm is united in making sure that it brings on ambitious people who will work hard to progress themselves and their career. For the Senior Administrator role it is imperative that the candidate has proven experience managing a varied corporate caseload in a confident and fluent manner.
The candidate will have have their own caseload that they will be dealing with from cradle to grave.
- Time Off In Lieu for overtime;
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays);
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement;
- The ability to purchase extra days leave in salary sacrifice;
- Private medical insurance at discounted rates;
- Private dental cover at discounted rates;
- Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First;
- Life assurance (4x salary);
- Season ticket loan (for travel);
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity policies.