Finance Master Data Governance Manager
Partner Financial is working with a Listed group based in Central London and the North West who seeking a Finance Master Data Governance Manager to cover the recruitment period for a permanent incumbent. The Finance MDG manager will take overall responsibility for the delivery of services, and of management for a Corporate or External Data Management team. The role will be working with several Divisional Finance teams, Group Finance, and other teams within Finance Operations, delivering significant improvement in data management process quality through cleansing, enrichment and rigorous quality monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science (or otherwise relevant)
- Demonstrable experience with SAP Master Data Governance and any of the following: Information Steward, Informatica, IBM Infosphere, or other MDM software
- Previous experience in working with SAP Data Management Tools and alongside Finance (Corporate and External) Master data is essential.
- Experience in Configuration rule-based Workflow
- Robust understanding of data management best practices, such as metadata management and data quality management
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Proven internal and external stakeholder management, as well as multiple stakeholders across various facilities
- Strong analytical skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to resolve problems, with outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time within the UK
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 24 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.