Interim Head of Customer Operations
This is a newly created role for the right individual a to join a business undergoing a transformation programme.
Our client is looking for a capable individual to come in and set up a new channel - the role will be complex and this individual will spend a number of months in build and design before going live with new digital enabled models and a new contact centre.
You will be involved with:
- The creation of digital channels and customer contact efficiency across digital service lines
- Working closely with the communications team to do this and having an understanding of digital market trends
- Create, plan and implement a contact centre strategy and a set up a contact centre capable of working in multiple languages
- Accountable for the strategic development of operational requirements, processes and technology, with the aim of delivering key service outcomes for customers in a B2C environment
- Create and analyse MI/statistics and other data to determine the level of customer service the business and the external partners need to provide
The successful candidate will have been involved in:
- Creating a new customer operations model from start to finish
- Have experience creating a high-impact customer contact centre and operational agenda
- Exceptional commercial acumen and an impressive track record of success in growing B2C businesses in a contact centre environment
- Understanding of the digital design and experience of setting up and running of a digital channel
- Have worked with third party suppliers
- Working with a contact centre that services vulnerable people (desirable)
For more information please contact Kirsten MacLeod, Director - Financial Services Practice
Please be aware, when applying to Green Park advertisements, it is imperative that your background meets the required candidate description. If your background is outside of the above brief, please look to contact us through alternative channels available via our website.