Corporate Treasury M&A Consultant
Stanton House have been engaged to appoint a Corporate Treasury Consultant on an interim basis for a Private Equity backed healthcare organisation in Europe. This organisation is about to start a highly acquisitive buy & build journey with the aspiration of doubling within a 3-5 year period. This role entails roughly 40% travel across Europe.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- Ideally you will have a finance background and qualification, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent as well as a treasury qualification, ACT or equivalent.
- In depth experience supporting M&A from a treasury perspective, you must have gained this experience in highly acquisitive, ideally PE environments.
A little more information about the role:
- Working directly for the CFO, you will be accountable for bridging the group finance function where operational treasury sits and the business development (M&A) function.
- You will take the lead on overall deal financing and debt management.
- Liaise with various internal & external stakeholders: Banks, Vendors, Consultants, Legal, Tax, IT, M&A and Finance.
- Own the debt restructuring of acquired businesses and lead any group refinancing activities from a treasury perspective.
- Post-acquisition, you will be accountable for maintaining and improving core treasury operations throughout the integration.
- Advise on the integration and have a plan for readiness for treasury.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.