Organisation Design Lead - Finance Transformation
3 days left
This international telecoms business are currently looking for an Organisation Design Lead to support their Finance Transformation.
Reporting to the programme director and working closely with senior finance stakeholders you will help them move towards a business partnering model. You will demonstrate strong technical skills in TOM and Org design and be confident working with senior stakeholders and gaining their buy in. A strong understanding of finance functions is also important and you may have worked in a finance function previously, or worked on finance transformation programmes.
Specifically you'll be responsible for:
- Designing the Finance Business Partnering Toolkit as well as an upskilling plan
- Define the Retained Finance interface with the shared service centre including SLAs and KPI's.
- Detailed definition of Finance Global Process Owners (GPOs) role, structure, governance mechanisms and processes to ensure that they have oversight of all process changes within their area of responsibility
- Define team sizing, spans of controls, layers, organisation structure & job descriptions
- Decision-making RACI, defining governance bodies and terms of reference
- Define Finance Service Delivery Model including SLAs and interface with Shared Services Centre
- Implementation of TOM
- Implementation of business partnering and development of BP Toolkits
- Experience in developing job descriptions and role competencies is desirable
Apply for Organisation Design Lead - Finance Transformation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly