Our client, a large retail business based in central London, is currently seeking an interim chief financial officer.
This will initially be an immediate start, interim assignment for 6-9 months with strong possibility to lead to a permanent position.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Being the Group Executive member representing finance for the Board & NED members.
- Leading a finance team with clear direction.
- Contributing to and constructing group strategy.
- Management of the FP&A, financial reporting and group finance functions.
- Working along side of the CEO and challenging peers on strategic, tactical matters.
To be considered for this role:
- You must have previous relevant experience within a PLC or a large publicly owned business.
- To be open to both interim and permanent opportunities
- To be qualified to ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
Start - As soon as possible
Day rate - between £900-£1,500 per day