I’m currently working with a highly reputable mid-market Private Equity house that are looking to bring on an Interim CFO post-acquisition of a pharmaceutical business, prior to the appointment of a permanent CFO.
You will work closely with the senior management team and Private Equity investors as you set the finance function up to align with the PE ownership.
- Professionalise the finance function in-line with the new Private Equity ownership
- Introduce cash / covenant reporting, KPIs, board pack etc.
- Establish reporting processes
- Build the finance team from scratch
- Lead / support the IT and systems transitions and upgrades
- Partner closely with the CEO and the PE backers
- Ideally you will be ACA qualified with a strong technical background, even if you are now less hands on!
- You must have a pharmaceutical background – ideally a PE-backed pharma business.
- Considering the above, PE experience is ideal but not a necessity.
- Experience with SAP would be enormously beneficial.
- Ability to start within 1 week!