Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
Fully integrated marketing & communications role, you will own the events calendar strategy & drive communications across social media and PR.
The Senior Marketing Communications Specialist role will be joining at an exciting time as this industry leading B2B IT Software organisation demonstrate continued growth and are developing the business infrastructure to target continued growth. This is a a new role for the business and will own the strategic development of the events and communications strategy to its existing customer base. The role will be base at the head office near West Drayton.
The Senior Marketing Communications Specialist will own the marketing communications strategy working with the Marketing Director with a key focus on events, key responsibilities include:
- Development of the event calendar including customer events, trade shows, internal events and the annual conference which includes the organisations top accounts. These events will be across the UK, Europe and APAC
- Project management of events, full logistic ownership and attendance of UK and European events
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all collateral and messaging is created targeting key audiences and that all marketing campaign activity is aligned with the customer journey strategy
- Ownership of the social media channel across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Xing - creating engaging content
- Content writing for PR, collateral, newsletters, emails
- Management of external marketing agencies and translation agencies
To be right for the Senior Marketing Communications Specialist you will have a track record in B2B marketing, events, content writing and have excellent project management. You will comfortable dealing with multiple levels of stakeholder ideally from a software / technology background.
Salary on offer is up to £55,000 plus car allowance and benefits