M&A - Integration & Migration Manager - Technical Services
Our client is a fast growing, private equity backed, Group of technical services businesses which employs over 10,000 staff in the UK and delivers revenues in excess of £1bn. They have an established brand and widely respected reputation as a market leader in the development and maintenance of major civil infrastructure assets - working to enhance the lives of millions of people every day.
The Group has doubled in size over the past five years, through strong organic growth and numerous strategic acquisitions - taking them into adjacent markets, adding new service offerings and increasing dominance in all existing markets. The Group has equally ambitious plans moving forward, targeting a further 100% growth in the next five years.
As the Group structure becomes more diverse and complex, and as some acquisition targets become more significant in scale, the exec board has identified the need to appoint an Integration & Migration Manager to lead the integration workstream of newly acquired businesses into the Group.
To be considered, it is essential that you:
- Significant M&A experience where you have worked in an influential role through the complete identification and integration lifecycle, ideally with businesses operating within the technical services environment
- Can demonstrate your ability to analyse information effectively and produce high quality reports on operational integration and cost synergies as part of the due diligence process
- Have the ability to work with business executives, operational directors and function leads to develop detailed and strategic integration plans
- Are professionally qualified and bring the business and programme management skills to support business leaders in the delivery of the plans and track the desired synergies
- Bring a mature pragmatic approach, capable of listening, reflecting and forming independent and objective decisions
- Are articulate, literate, highly commercial and financially astute with exceptional planning, organisational and reporting skills
In the first instance, please apply with your C.V. quoting reference V346. Alternatively contact Richard Woods for a preliminary discussion. Tel 08443 356 170, Mob 07767 898 265.