Our client, a soical housing provider in the South West of England, is currently looking to identify an experienced interim CEO while they recruit on a permanent basis. This is a 6 month opportunity starting at the beginning of July.
Reporting to the board, the successful candidate will have ultimate responsibility for leading the senior management team and navigating the organisation in achieving its business plan. You will set the strategic direction and inspire both employees and residents to fulfil their potential. As the successful candidate you will work closely with all key stakeholders to ensure the provision of excellent service to customers and ensure that deep relationships are maintained with the council.
In addition, you will deliver the approved business plan by upholding the organisational values, complying with all regulatory requirements, and ensuring the well being and sustainability of the organisation and its employees.
We are looking for a creative leader who fosters a learning culture where all employees can thrive. You will have a hands-on approach and an 'open door' policy to all staff. In addition, you will:
- Have a relevant professional qualification, which evidences the appropriate calibre of leadership
- Be educated to degree level with postgraduate qualifications and senior level experience
- Have a proven track record of successfully managing, at a senior level in a social housing context, where customer satisfaction was at the heart of service delivery
- Understand the current and future challenges of social housing and be solution-focused in meeting these challenges
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and assess complex financial and business issues to mitigate risk and maximise business potential
- Be a sound decision maker and negotiator
- Be a leader of people and possess highly developed communication skills, able to engage people at all levels
If you have a passion for customer service, a background in leading organisations and a leadership style that promotes creativity and learning, would love to hear from you.