Working directly with the CEO and senior leadership team across the business, you will be asked to lead all aspects of the marketing strategy across the group.
Following recent investment you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas and implement marketing led initiatives to support development and consistency of an already known brand within its field.
This is an exciting time to join the business - a time of investment, transformation and growth.
With the support of a team of 3 direct reports you will have all of the resource available to you to succeed within the role.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Corporate Real Estate experience or other highly relevant experience
- A strong relevant network which can be leveraged from day 1.
- Results orientated - strong focus on KPIs and execution
- Experience within a high growth business would be valuable
- Strong leadership skills and experience - you will be well grounded an able to bring the team together, leads by example - a highly credible individual who is proactive and demonstrates initiative
- Confident in pricing strategies and building a strong proposition
The successful applicant will most likely possess an extensive marketing experience within a similar field.
You will have the opportunity to work for a business which is incredibly passionate and proud of the brand and what it is trying to achieve - fantastic Central London location.
Hugely competitive package for the right person.