Head of Construction
Our client is a Leading independent Construction Contractor with an extensive forward order book. Due to a combination of Succession planning and new contract awards they are now looking to appoint a Head of Construction to assist in taking the business through the next growth phase.
- Contribute to formulating strategy for the business and ensure the strategy is carried out through all production channels
- Review, monitor and improve business processes, manage opportunities and threats
- Establish and build relationships with current and prospective clients to identify their strategic objective and to identify and promote a range of solutions that meet their needs.
- Will have experience of working as a Construction Leader in the UK Building Sector.
- Will Lead with integrity and Is passionate about the company and its mission.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV's by email including your current remuneration package quoting HOC/687/01 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.