IT Senior Project Manager - Legal/Professional Services Experience
IT Senior Project Manager - Legal/Professional Services experience. Senior Project Manager is required for a global legal firm, to work within the change team, on several concurrent projects on a larger digital transformation programme. The projects will encompass best practice, GDPR, data storage & retention.
Core skills for the role are:
- Extensive project management experience.
- Must have Legal firm and/or professional services environment experience.
- Proven track record of liaising with IT Management, infrastructure, development, change & support.
- Strong stakeholder management skills/ownership of multiple projects.
- Understanding/experience of Practice Management Systems.
- Previous experience of working managing a GDPR/data retention projects.
- Prince 2 qualified.
This is a broad role, working in a change team of 8-10 individuals, with the broader IT team consisting of 40 people. The role is based in central London and is paying £60 - £67K, plus bonus scheme and benefits. Please apply now for more information on the role: IT Senior Project Manager - Professional Services.