Head of Treasury
A global insurance organisation is currently searching for a talented Head of Treasury to join the team. The role will report into the Global Treasury Director with a responsibility for the development of the team across UK and Europe.
Key responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Continuing to guide the function through a period of transformation whilst maintaining effective controls and processes
- Deliver efficient funding solutions for the business
- Day to day treasury operations, including risk management
- Management of the treasury management system including any updates/improvements needed
- Stakeholder management, including executive level and external parties
The successful candidate will be AMCT qualified with experience in a fast paced treasury function, ideally in the insurance sector. They will have a strong understanding of financial markets, financial regulations and risk management. In addition, being a team player and able to communicate across all levels of the business is vital to succeeding in this role.