- Global IT business intelligence and analysis business
- Opportunity to work with the business
About Our Client
Thorogood is a specialist IT Business Intelligence and Analytics consultancy. They tackle challenging projects and deliver intuitive, user-friendly information IT systems. Their clients are large, complex businesses and they work with some instantly recognisable global brands. Thorogood's bespoke systems are critical to making their clients demanding needs manageable.
Based in Ealing, the company are an established international business that have 200 employees based around the world. Their specialists in the UK, US, India, Singapore, and Brazil tend to join as graduate trainees and they turn them in to global business intelligence specialist.
They have a fun, challenging and open culture and are always looking to grow in to new markets.
The Management Accountant will work closely with the Group Financial Controller to provide operational support, budgeting, financial analysis, monthly reporting and improved control of the UK, US, Brazil, Singapore and India offices.
As Management Accountant you will be tasked with driving improvements in commercial understanding and the identification of efficiencies in processes to support the continued effective control over the 5 global offices.
- Assist with the preparation and review of monthly and annual management accounts for all five offices
- Ensure accurate revenue recognition in accordance with client contracts and appropriate standards
- Deliver enhancements to the financial reporting in response to the needs of the directors and management team
- Assist in the design and implementation of improved financial processes and controls for the group
- Drive improvements in the use of the information and financial systems within the group to simplify procedures and create efficiencies
- Manage the intercompany agreements and transactions between the 5 offices
- Assist in the management of the annual statutory audit for the group companies
- Prepare and submit regulatory and statutory returns for each business unit
- Provide advice and analysis for the management team as needed
- Establish and manage relationships with global suppliers and internal managers in all Thorogood units.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will ideally be:
- A qualified or exam qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Experienced in financial accounting
- Commercially minded with strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently or as a team
- Able to adapt to the challenges of running an SME
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, v look ups etc.)
What's on Offer
The Management Accountant position will be based in their Ealing office and the role comes with a competitive base salary between £40,000-50,000, car allowance and comprehensive benefits package.
This will be based on experience.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14013452Z