Interim Group Financial Controller and Head of Operations
I am currently working with a mid-market private equity backed, acquisitive healthcare business that is looking for an interim Financial Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth business which is approaching change and development in its journey. With a healthy EBIDTA of £25m and over 25 sites, they have recently secured £100m of capital funding for M&A activities.
Manging a small team of 7 and reporting to the CFO, the Group Financial Controller will have day-to-day responsibility for the finance and cost operations.
Daily duties include:
- Ensuring monthly ledger close process and results are recorded and reported accurately and efficiently
- Ownership of tax, treasury, financial accounting, cash management and banking / financing
- Driving annual strategic planning cycle and year-end process, making sure rigorous compliance with finance reporting requirements
- Interacting with key stakeholders and developing good relationships
- Improving the design and provision of relevant financial and operating information and analysis in the management reporting, giving a clear overview of business performance.
Critical to this role is the ability to drive strategic change. The role offers a broad spectrum of opportunities, ranging from acting as the day-to-day operational interface to ensuring robust financial control.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or the equivalent
- Immediately available
- Demonstrate a strong track record of working within private equity-backed businesses
Apply for Interim Group Financial Controller and Head of Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly