Customer Director - Travel/Holiday provider - Luton - ??600 - 750 per d
Customer Director with proven experience working within the travel sector, urgently required by my client on an initial 3-6 month contract based in Luton.
This is a high profile and senior position, having full responsibility for all aspects of customer experience across the client's Holiday business unit, which has recently had significant investment.
As such, to be considered for this position applicants must have the following experience:
- Proven experience defining and implementing Customer strategy
- Experience working within the Travel Sector (ideally Holidays)
- Proven skills setting up processes and operational procedures in resort
- Proven ability in delivering transformational initiatives across functions
- Excellent track record of high level engagement with a broad range of stakeholders
This is an exceptional opportunity for a proven Customer Director to join a market leading travel company, in an influential and strategic position, implementing the business' Holidays customer strategy and customer operation.
It must be stressed that only applicants who have previous experience working within the travel sector and have experience of setting up processes and operational procedures in resort will be considered for this position.
This is an contract role of between 3-6 months, based in Luton and paying between ??600-750/day.