Group Treasury Manager
- FTSE 250 Group Treasury Manager
- Working for a worldwide leader in aerospace
About Our Client
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Meggitt, a worldwide leader in aerospace, defence and selected energy markets.
We believe in our vision of "Enabling the Extraordinary: To Fly, To Power, To Live". At Meggitt, we truly enable the extraordinary. We're good at what we do and that's why customers come back to us. We are constantly working to improve our processes and performance, striving for excellence.
By working together, we bring extraordinary technology to our customers, building trusted global relationships and successful collaborations through strong teamwork. Our teams are passionate about what we do and how we do it.
We pride ourselves on doing the right thing, in the right way wherever we operate. Our colleagues, customers and the communities we are part of can count on us to act with integrity, honesty and respect.
These core values - teamwork, integrity and excellence - are what have allowed us to become the company we are today. With facilities and over 11,000 employees worldwide, Meggitt draws on over 160 years of expertise to enhance the lives of people across the globe.
Meggitt have invested £130m on the construction of a new manufacturing and office facility at Ansty Park in Coventry. The site will provide a base for 1,000 employees in a world-class aerospace engineering and technology environment. It will also be the new home for Meggitt's Plc global headquarters.
As part of this move the Group finance function will be relocating from Bournemouth to Ansty Park. Meggitt are looking to take this opportunity to develop a world-class group finance function of proud technical specialists to build the success of the future.
To manage the day-to-day liquidity of the Group, ensuring cash is at the right place at the right time to support the business. Support the Group Head of Treasury in the efficient management of Group cash and FX related decisions and exposures, whilst supporting any ad hoc projects including acquisitions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility, oversight and control of the daily UK and global cash management processes to ensure that cash/debt balances across the Group are being managed as efficiently and cost effectively as possible.
- Responsibility for utilisation and management of the Group's debt facilities.
- Manage the intercompany loan agreements across the group to ensure that these are fully up-to-date, recorded and highlight any action required.
- Liaise with and regularly review FX transaction/translation exposures across the Group with regular compliance reporting to ensure policies are being adhered to.
- Collate and prepare various daily/weekly/monthly reports analysing cash/debt balances across the Group.
- Prepare monthly Treasury Report in a timely and accurate manner covering the key areas of Treasury activities and highlight any issues or actions required.
- Analysis of the Group's actual/forecast interest charge to ensure accuracy and for reporting purposes including variance analysis.
- Analyse short-term and long-term FX movements.
- Maintain database of bank mandates.
- Manage the Group's treasury system (Wallstreet) through entering deals, running reports, updating master data when required etc.
- Calculate, prepare & enter all treasury payments in the banking systems.
- Provide additional support to Group Head of Treasury as required.
The successful applicant:
- Relevant treasury experience in a corporate environment
- ACA/ACCA and/or AMCT qualified
- Numerate with good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good IT skills (Word, excel, powerpoint, banking platforms, treasury software etc)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive with a "can do" attitude
Who we are looking for:
- Proud Technical Specialists
- Ability to relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Able to utilise successes and failures as learning fodder, learning through experimentation and proactive approaches
- Understands the timescales and pathway to transformation and change and flexible in their approach to leading/working through ambiguity
- Builds collaborative relationships and drives engagement
- Nurtures and promotes talent, diversity and innovation
- Open to being based in Bournemouth through the Knowledge Transfer period until 1st March go live in Ansty
What's on Offer
The package on offer is highly competitive.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14010941Z