- Rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial online bedding retailer
- Exciting and varied role
About Our Client
DUSK was founded in 2017 by a local entrepreneur who has significant experience in starting and growing successful retail businesses.
Featured in The Times, Daily Mail, CountryLiving, Elle Decoration and many more, DUSK's slogan is 'luxury bedding for less'. By combining stylish designs with superior fabrics it has created a range of affordable bed linen, throws and bedspreads that would not look out of place in a high-end hotel. It also offers an assortment of duvets, pillows, toppers and protectors with an emphasis on comfort and value for money.
DUSK have operations in West Yorkshire, Spain and India and they are looking for a driven and dynamic Management Accountant to join their Finance team here in West Yorkshire.
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will play a key role in delivering accurate and insightful financial outputs of the business to help drive the growth and development. You will also be involved in commercial analysis, KPI reporting and systems and controls improvements with a view to playing a pivotal role in the growth of DUSK.
The Successful Applicant
The main responsibilities of the Management Accountant will be:
- Prepare the monthly management accounts, post journals for prepayments and accruals and reconcile all balance sheet nominals
- Update the weekly cash flow forecast to give clarity on the timing of upcoming payments
- Collate the weekly and monthly payment runs
- Take a lead role on the annual budget and subsequent forecasts
- Assist with financial statements, tax returns and VAT returns
- Reconcile the company's bank accounts
- Frequent commercial finance analysis and KPI reporting in order to drive action
- Embed a series of monthly cost reports to analyse spend and identify cost saving opportunities
- Take temporary ownership of the company's supply chain function by regularly reviewing stock levels and preparing orders where additional stock is required
- Help to implement improvements to systems and controls
What's on Offer:
- To be successful in your application, you will have the following skills and attributes;
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Strong attention to detail/ a "right first time" attitude
- Confident and effective communicator
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Proactive and able to work without supervision
- A team player.
- Willingness to business partner with operations outside of Finance
DUSK will offer a competitive package and lots of opportunity to grow and develop within an entrepreneurial team.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14012265Z
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly