A high growth, entrepreneurial business is looking to recruit an Finance Director for their London HQ. If you're looking for an opportunity to join a fast paced firm that promotes an environment for collaborative culture and high growth striving to deliver quality then look no further!
This is a high profile and challenging role that's far from traditional reporting - you'll help shape the direction of the organisation. As your insight takes the business to new and exciting places, your career will follow.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Contribute to the ongoing achievement of business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Attendance at Board meetings, operating board and senior managers
- Annual budget and ongoing forecasting.
- Oversee the preparation of the company's financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and submitted on time.
- Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the company.
- Development and maintenance of the Strategic Risk Register.
- Project work, including but not limited to: automation of invoicing, replace existing accounting system, review of structure and staffing on finance team
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a wealth of experience within a senior accountancy position. You will have had prior experience working within a managerial role. You must be bright, commercially astute and hungry to succeed in a fast paced, high growth entrepreneurial business.
An ambitious and confident candidate will exceed in this dynamic, rapidly expanding company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to make an impact within an evolving business that has embarked on significant period of change.