Process Business Analyst
Leading the Performance Management Team, this role will work closely with the IT Operations Centre and Colleague Experience teams, along with Suppliers and the Service Towers to provide information on Group IT Service Delivery Performance. The Performance Management Lead will have accountability for ensuring all of the appropriate data is being collected, aggregated and reported on in a meaningful way.
A leading financial services institution in Brighton.
- Accountable for the capture and collation of data from the Operations Centre and Suppliers into useful reports for both senior leadership as well as broader business teams, as well as ensuring supplier governance can be carried out effectively
- Accountable for reviewing supplier provided service performance reports for each service, ensuring that breaches of SLA targets are highlighted, investigated and recommendations to prevent their recurrence developed, as well as ensuring trends are identified and an improvement portfolio developed and managed
- Responsible for aggregating all service data to a portfolio level and reporting onwards to the business units, including but not limited to SLA and KPI compliance, working closely with the Operations Centre and Tooling teams to continuously improve performance reporting effectiveness
- Responsible for contributing to capacity, availability, problem management, change management and knowledge management activities within the team, and undertaking Continual Service Improvements as a day to day activity
- Actively identify risks, ensure they are appropriately logged and tracked at the appropriate forums, and take appropriate action to mitigate or resolve
- Define, develop and deliver processes and systems to ensure a consistent and good level of service that means customers' expectations are met, is consistent with what we have communicated and is aligned to L&G's Customer Experience and Treating Customers Fairly policy
- Continually work to build effective, positive working relationships with both our Third Party Service providers and the wider IT communities, to enable us to deliver a fantastic customer service and be viewed as a single, valued IT partner
- To manage the team in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures, including the Partnership Agreement, so that the team's business objectives are achieved consistently
- ITIL v3 Certified
- Relevant technical qualification or professional qualification or accreditation or equivalent.
- Preferably a confirmed technical certification
- Deep knowledge of performance measurement tools and data aggregation methods
- Experience of setting up and managing SLAs and KPIs
- Experience of working in outsourced service provision
- Understanding of Performance Management Frameworks
- Working effectively with diverse teams across multiple locations.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills, and a good understanding of the use of different channels and formats for different audiences
An exciting opportunity as a Process Business Analyst with a world class Financial Services firm in Brighton.