Interim Sales Director
5 days left
Our client is a business services organisation, operating across the UK, generating revenues in excess of £30million.
Reporting to the CEO, the Interim Sales Director, will be responsible for motivating a team of around 25 staff.
Key challenges include:
- Leading and developing the national sales team to drive top line growth
- Increasing activity and improving pipeline management
- Driving sales performance to meet agreed targets
- Proven experience of improving sales performance
- An effective leader of B2B sales.
- Hands on style
- Effective negotiating and client management skills
Location: North West, with UK travel
Start date: June 2019
Duration: circa 6 months
Remuneration: up to £150,000 (pro rata)
Apply for Interim Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly