7 days left
Base Salary: £160k base with full executive package, personal bonus and LTIP
Our client is an international leading food group who supply both brand and private label products to UK retail and foodservice markets. Due to a restructure they are looking to appoint a commercially strong Managing Director to lead their UK Operations.
- You will assume full strategic responsibility for a £100m turnover food business in the UK covering 2 manufacturing facilities and over 800 permanent employees.
- Will design and deliver future growth agendas whilst instilling a modern approach to leadership and customer development.
- Will engage with both suppliers and customers across all channels at the highest level to ensure exceptional service levels are continued.
- Ideally degree educated, you will have a strong commercial/sales background with extensive exposure to UK customers.
- Will be keen to represent the business at all levels and be willing to operate in a hands-on manner to achieve results.
- An excellent record in people/staff development with a solid understanding of the technical requirements of UK grocery customers.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: MD/896/23 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly